The attorneys at Falgien Warr & Iyer, P.C. are experienced Colorado trial lawyers who focus on personal injury cases, especially those including serious bodily injury and traumatic brain injury. We believe that good law begins with relationships, trust and respect, and we are experienced in a wide range of legal issues. We handle cases including:
- Car accidents and other motor vehicle collisions
- Premises liability (slip/trip and fall) cases
- Insurance disputes and bad faith cases
- Wrongful Death
- Work-related injury cases and workers’ compensation
- Dog /Animal bites
A Modern Approach
We work hard to form strong and healthy relationships with everyone in a claim, to avoid misunderstandings and foster positive communications. We respect your time and we work to resolve your case quickly and cleanly with as satisfactory a result as possible, while staying in constant contact with you.
We stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the law and will pursue your case to it’s logical conclusion; if that means going to trial, we won’t shy away. However, it also means that if we can reach a positive resolution without a courtroom, we will.
Our Attorneys and Paralegals
Our attorneys and paralegals with whom you’ll be working include:
- Brianne Falgien: Brianne has won multiple Colorado Superlawyer Rising Star and Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer awards. She has over eight years of litigation experience and served as the litigation head at The Law Offices of Dianne Sawaya, LLC. She also has over 11 years of personal injury experience, including handling all automobile collision cases, premises liability cases, and insurance bad faith cases, from start to finish.
- Jerrod Warr: Jerrod has 5 years of experience practicing law in Colorado and focuses primarily on workers’ compensation cases. He created the workers compensation department at The Law Offices of Dianne Sawaya, LLC and successfully ran the workers’ compensation department as head for approximately 5 years.
- Vinny Iyer: Vinny has approximately 6 years of experience as a licensed attorney in Colorado. He has a diverse background in law including mortgage/foreclosure compliance, commercial litigation, and tax resolution. However, his primary focus at Falgien Warr & Iyer, P.C. is personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
- Sarah Feuker: Sarah is our outstanding paralegal specializing in personal injury and workers’ compensation. Sarah received her paralegal certificate from Georgetown University in Washington D.C.. Sarah has several years of intense personal injury litigation experience, involving a very large caseload. Her strengths include multitasking, client communication, and drafting litigation pleadings.
We serve a large portion of the state of Colorado, including Arapahoe, Larimer, Douglas, Boulder, Denver and Jefferson counties, with all of the cities, towns and metro areas that make up these regions. Whether you’re in Denver, Boulder, Commerce City, Edgewater, SunnySide, Federal Heights, Five Points, Superior, Fort Collins or Castle Rock, we’re available to take on your case.
If you’re in need of legal help in Colorado or Nebraska, call us for a free, confidential consultation today at 303.731.4790 or contact us via email at email@example.com.